It’s time to say goodbye to another Blogger of the Month. Chloe Shelby shared with us her thoughts on generosity, what keeps her motivated to work out, getting your arms toned and wedding season ready and why she blogs. It’s so much fun getting to know what makes our bloggers tick.
Now it’s time to welcome our June Blogger of the Month, Kylee Gwartny.
Kylee Gwartney is the author of the teen novel, Catching the Fever, and the creator of kbyeee.com where she posts about style, beauty, and inspiration. She lives in Mustang with her boyfriend and their furry cat children, Rachel McKattams and Noah Cathoun. When she’s not online shopping or eating queso, you can probably find her at a local restaurant drinking mimosas well after brunch time and pretending to be Blair Waldorf.
Let’s learn a little bit more about Kylee…
- Born & Raised: Tulsa, OK
- Educated: B.A. in Professional Writing from the University of Oklahoma, French minor.
- Hubs/significant other: Tyler aka the best human on earth! We’ve been together almost 3 years – not married yet but we live together, so kind of the same thing! 😉
- Responsible for: My tuxedo cat children. I’m obsessed with them! I would adopt a billion cats if I could.
- Day job: Proposal Writer for KeyBridge Technologies Inc. I help make sure we win contracts so those (massive amounts of) dollar bills keep rolling in.
- Blog(s): K, Byeee
- Other passions: Yoga, eating mass quantities of cheese, traveling, learning about essential oils, and hating on pants (who actually likes wearing pants, though?).
- Favorite author/books: Every Harry Potter book, Spirit Junkie, Paper Towns, the Arcana Chronicles, Gone Girl, and The Awakening.
- Guilty pleasure: Justin Bieber – both his face and his music, queso from the Mont, Lilly Pulitzer dresses, Netflix, and Hello Kitty.
- Favorite blogs: Pink Peonies, A Southern Drawl, the Chronicles of Frivolity, & Paris in Four Months.
- Dream vacation: Greece! It was one of my grandma’s favorite places and the food sounds amazing.
- On the Twitter: @kbyeeeblog
- Where else to find her: Instagram – @kbyeeeblog & Pinterest – pinterest.com/kbyeeeblog
Now that we know more about Kylee, tell us more about you. Use the linky below to share you blog posts from this week. Please visit the blog ahead of yours on the link and give them some comment love.