Submitted by Jordan Skaggs, Blogger of the Month
You know you’re a blogger when…
- You get super nervous you’ll accidentally hit ‘Publish’ before you’re done.
- Publishing a post means constantly checking stats and social media the rest.
- You’re always rating moments in your life based on their blog-worthiness.
- You have a lot of random photos on your phone or computer that you took because you might use it for a blog post.
- You have a lot of miscellaneous stuff around your house you did a review for but don’t really have a reason to use now.
- Family & friends are always giving you suggestions for things to blog about.
- Family & friends don’t even say anything when you ask them to take a random photo for you or of you.
- You get really excited to talk about blogging and blogging resources with other bloggers.
- You love learning other bloggers’ processes and behind-the-scenes type stuff.
- Getting kind comments on a post has the ability to put you in the best mood for the rest of the day.
- Regardless of the time a post takes to compile or tech problems that come up, blogging is fun for you and you absolutely love it.
Ok, I know there are things I missed so add more “You know you’re a blogger when” statements in the comments!
Along with being the Oklahoma Blogger of the Month for September, Jordan Skaggs is a passionate foodie and photographer. She creates, photographs, and shares her original recipes on her blog Recipe or Not and was born and raised in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.